Caroline Cranshaw is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Weight loss & Addictions specialist, a Sex & Relationship Coach, Health Coach, and a self-confessed know it all obsessed with helping people heal whatever other issues they may have.
She is also the author of the Amazon bestseller The Smoking Cure: How to Quit Smoking Without Feeling Like Sh*t and has a private practice in Auckland, New Zealand. She gives advice on the radio regularly and writes for many publications.
She teaches hypnotherapy and writes the curriculum at The Integrative Hypnotherapy Institute, facilitating workshops and corporate training.
While studying psychology and nutrition at University, she became disillusioned with the results of traditional therapy.
After a visit to a hypnotherapist, Caroline realized that hypnosis combined with therapy could access deep issues and clear them in just a few sessions.
Within each of us lies the wisdom to create a happy, healthy life.
However, we are often held back by attitudes and beliefs that lessen our self esteem, block our creativity, and limit our resourcefulness.
Thankfully, we never lose the ability to heal ourselves no matter how hopeless we may feel.
Caroline is a American refugee who now lives in Auckland, New Zealand with her partner Grant and is being slowly driven crazy by her five children.
When not working or trying to keep her five unruly children in line, Caroline enjoys ridiculous comedy, true-crime, reading anything she can get her hands on, cooking twice as much food as she needs to, listening to old-school rap and hanging with her rescue dog, a Chihuahua named Lola.
- Diploma in Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Holistic Life Coaching
- Counselling & Naturopathy
- NLP – Neuro Lingistic Programming Practitioner
- Parts Therapy, Transforming Therapy & Gestalt
- Gestalt DreamWork, Relationship Therapy, Food Psychology Coaching, Nutritional Therapist, and is a Clinical Weight Loss Coach
- Public Speaking, Speech Writing & Media Coach
- Has over 13 years of full-time practice and 20,000 client hours.
- Worked with thousands of clients on every issue there is.
- Designed, wrote and facilitated Corporate Stress Management Workshops nationwide.
- Author of Amazon bestseller, The Smoking Cure
- Founded, wrote and facilitated classes in Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychology at I.H.I. – Integrative Hypnotherapy Institute
"Trust the subconscious mind to heal you. It made your body, and it knows all of its processes and functions. It knows much more than your conscious mind about healing and restoring you to perfect balance.”
Meet Grant Bodle
I'm a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Personal Trainer (Level 5), and a qualified Nutritionist. I'm passionate about helping people change their mindset, habits and subconscious programs to live a healthy, successful life.
In my 20’s and 30’s, I was considered a fit healthy adult. I was playing Tennis and Squash 6 days a week, and also played Golf, Cricket and Soccer.
But by the time I hit 40, like many people around that age, I struggled with my weight. I had a tyre around my middle, was tired all the time, and always hungry – even after eating.. At 117kg & 1.86m, I was obese, pre-diabetic, suffered from exercised induced asthma, and had high blood pressure (170/110). Basically I was on my way to a heart attack.
I knew I had to try something different -something that changed my mindset. After just a few sessions with a hypnotherapist, I could stick to a diet, with no cravings, and exercise became part of my daily routine, without any struggle.
I have now lost 23kg and feel like I did in my 20's.
Personally, I've lost 23kg and I can help you achieve the results you want, by changing your subconscious programs to reduce stress, overcome addictions, and create lifelong nutrition and exercise habits, that will help you achieve the the results you are after.
I look forward to chatting with you soon to give you the knowledge and advice you need for weight loss, reducing your stress and anxiety, and motivating you to change your life for the better…
Qualifications & References
- Diploma of Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Clinical Nutrition / Nutritionist
- Certificate of Personal Training and Fitness Level 4 & 5 - New Zealand Institute of Health & Fitness (NZIHF)
- Co-Founder of the Integrative Hypnotherapy Institute
- Editor of Amazon Best Selling Quit Smoking Book - The Smoking Cure – How to Quit Smoking Without Feeling Like Sh*t
- Hypnotherapist, Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, Life Coach